It’s an exciting time when your best friend is getting married. Celebrate their upcoming nuptials with a hens night that everyone will remember! Hens nights are traditionally a chance to let loose, have fun, and celebrate the bride-to-be. Here are some tips on how to make it one for the books
- Choose somewhere that you know your group will enjoy but also fits within the bride-to-be’s comfort level. Consider her personality and interests when deciding the venue.
- A great way to make a hens night more memorable is by creating a theme. Think outside of the box and come up with something creative and unique such as “Disco Divas” or “Around the World in One Night”.
- Have some activities planned that everyone can enjoy such as karaoke, trivia games, or scavenger hunts! These are great ways to get everyone involved and ensure everyone has a good time throughout the night
- Spice things up by adding fun party games and naughty accessories for hen’s night such as bachelorette sashes, rings, and hats! This is sure to add some excitement to the night for everyone involved!
- No hen’s night is complete without delicious food and refreshing drinks – whether it’s ordering pizza or having an elegant dinner at a fancy restaurant, there are plenty of options to choose from!
- Photobooths are always a hit at parties! They’re great for capturing memories while also adding some entertainment value – make sure you have props ready so guests can take silly pictures all night long!
- Creating custom invitations adds a personal touch to any event, especially hen’s nights! You can find templates online or design your own with fun colours and patterns – this will be sure to get everyone excited about attending your special occasion!
- Let guests bring small gifts for the bride-to-be so she can remember her special day forever! It doesn’t need to be expensive; it could be something as simple as a cute card with words of encouragement written inside of it… anything goes when it comes to gifts!
- Music sets the tone for any event; pick songs that you know will get people in the mood for partying all night long! If you don’t want to play music yourself, consider hiring live musicians or DJs who can liven up the atmosphere even more (and give guests something they won’t soon forget).
- Give each guest a personalised favour like chocolates or other snacks that they can take home with them after your special event ends; this will help create lasting memories from your best friend’s hens night celebration!
Ready to Get Started?
Whether you host an intimate gathering in someone’s home or rent out an entire nightclub for one wild evening, these 10 tips should help you plan an unforgettable hens night celebration for your best friend and all those who attend it!