If you want high scores on SEO for your website, you need high-quality content. We all know that much. But what most people don’t know is that you can boost your SEO by backlinking it on other party’s websites also. It’s called Guest Posting by casual definition.
High-Quality Guest Posts not only improve your SEO scores but also periods strong relationships with your audiences. Wanna know more about how guest posting improves SEO? Dive into our discussion below on the topic of high-quality guest posts.
The Correct Definition Of Guest Posting
If your website link is naturally used in the discussion on another reputable website, and as a result, the transfer of audience from that reputable website to your site is observed, it is called guest posting.
This activity helps the host party to retain unique and genuine content in their web pages. On the flip side, the backlinked website receives a whole lot of audience because of the naturally used backlinks in the host site. So, we can say guest posts act as a medium, for a symbolic relationship between two website parties.
SEO Improvement By Guest Posts: How Does It Occur?
High quality guest post are very much worth investing in. A few guest posts from renowned and relevant publications can take your website to a whole new level of audience engagement. Look at a few benefits that are accomplished by guest posting.
- Benefit from Naturally Used Backlink: as Google is getting intelligent every day, its algorithm is also updating very fast. Any existing shady tricks to include any artificial or unnatural backlinks in any guest posts are immediately caught by Google’s bot. As a result, the website’s SEO rank will go down.
On the contrary, if you use genuine backlinks that are placed naturally, Google itself will boost your SEO rank to the top. Furthermore, a single natural backlink from reputable publications will be much more valuable to Google than even 5 backlinks from unreputable publications. So, guest posts do help your website if they can contain natural backlinks.
- Taking Advantage Of High Brand Value: If your website is backlinked in a reputable brand’s web page, keep those who deeply trust in that brand will naturally visit your website. This way, you can take advantage of the high brand value of a superior brand. This is really valuable in the SEO field.
Google actually trusts large brands more than smaller level affiliate websites. So, if your webpage is backlinked in a large brand’s site even once, Google sees your website as an important resource of high-quality info. Thus, it increases your SEO score.
- Domain Authority Increment By GUEST POSTS: ifyourwebpage is cited many times in a highly reputable brand’s website, Google not only sees your website as an important source of info but also recognizes your domain as a high authority domain among other competitor domains.
High-quality guest posts in a reputable and highly regarded website will uplift the outlook of your website to an immensely higher level. This is a long-lasting improvement for your website’s SEO.
Tips On Guest Posting To Increase SEO:
If you want to take advantage of guest posts to boost your website’s SEO, we wholeheartedly suggest following the below tips:
- Use of title tags: Using keywords in the TITLE TAGS may help you increase your SEO score, only if used naturally. A good idea is to use long keywords in the title of your guest posts so Google sees your content is unique.
- Keywords in H1 tag: Use your keyword in the H1 heading if your guest post. But only do it if it fits naturally. Otherwise, your guest post will lose its uniqueness.
- Relevant and Educative content making: Googleactually likes to put only unique, Educative, and Unique content on its first page. So, try to write standard quality guest posts that naturally fit in a discussion.
- Advantage of Image Tags: According to Google’s algorithm, guest posts having an original image containing the keyword in their ALT TAG will get a higher SEO ranking position. In the case when you can’t find an image with any relation to the keyword, try to find an image that is highly related to a main topic in the guest post.
- Modifying Meta Description To Your Advantage: If you have your keyword naturally fitted in the Meta Description of the article, your SEO scores will definitely be higher.
- Miscellaneous: Factors such as fast-loading backlinked sites or mobile-friendly backlinked sites also contribute to making high-quality guest posts.
In short, guest posts are considered almost essential if you want to increase the SEO rank of your website. The way guest posts accomplish this is by backlinking your webpage’s URL in the web pages of a highly reputable company or publication.
So, if you want your website to be on the first page of Google or Bing, we recommend going for guest posts for your website. Best of luck, see you on Google’s first page.