The term “ready-to-go” pretty much explains what the wig is all about. It’s designed to be effortless to install and remove, making it the perfect option for ladies who prefer their things done quickly. The ease of installation contributes to why it’s popular among women of all social classes.
This article will educate you on all you need to know about ready to wear wigs from Luvme Hair. You’ll learn about its features, benefits, and whether or not they’re worth it.
Luvme Hair is a store known for selling high-quality human hair wigs. You can get them in frontiers, closures, and other units.
- What are Ready-To-Go Wigs?
- What are the Features and Benefits Of Ready To Go Wigs?
- How to Wear Ready-To-Go Wigs?
- Who Can Wear Ready-To-Go Wigs?
- How to Maintain Your Ready-To-Go Wigs?
Ready-to-go wigs are those that the manufacturers designed specifically for you to able to wear straight out of the box. These wigs will usually come with a pre-cut lace and are usually glueless-installed. It can be human or synthetic hair, but Luvme Hair ready-to-go wigs are 100% human hair.
It’s imperative to note that these wigs include lace and no lace wigs. Lace wigs are the most common because they let you look natural when you wear them. Luvme Hair has its ready-to-go wig in lace front wig, lace closure wig, 360 lace wig, and full lace wig.
Wig makers deliberately put excess lace in the form of wigs so that you can cut it to match your preference. In a pre-cut lace wig, they do this job for you. All you have to do is get one your size and wear it.
You don’t need any adhesive to install your ready-to-go wigs. They come with a comb and clips that let you attach them to your head. It makes the installation safer and protects your scalp and natural hair from glue-induced risks.
Pre-bleached knots simply mean that the manufacturers have reduced the density of some of the hair at the front to make it more natural. It makes it look as though it’s your natural hair. It also reduces the time you’ll use to install the wig.
Ready-to-go wigs are beginner-friendly mainly because of their installation. The pre-cut lace, pre-bleached knots, and the glueless-install make it incredibly easy to install. Removal is easier as you may need to remove the straps and take it off!
Expert stylists style Luvme Hair lace front wigs to ensure you don’t need to do any additional ones before wear. Whether it’s texture or adding a cute bang or bob, you can get them in these styles. Put on the wigs, and enjoy the glamorous look.
Color is crucial to the look of your wigs. Luvme Hair’s units come pre-colored to ensure you don’t have to do it yourself. You can take your time to browse around the store and choose the exact color that you want. You can explore the long or short black wigs, highlights/ombre tints, blonde 613, or other available tints.
There are many different types of ready-to-go wigs, butt heir installation process isn’t usually much different. This section will educate you on how to install your ready-to-go wigs in the shortest possible time.
- Prepare your natural hair by making it as flat as possible. You do cornrows, or better still, leave it unbraided but make it flat.
- Use a wig cap to hold the hair in place and provide a stable lace base to install the wigs.
- Wear the wig like a cap, and use the adjustable comb and clips to hold it in place. If it’s a lace wig, you need to be more careful and ensure that the lace area aligns perfectly with your hairline. Your work is simpler with some no-lace wigs.
- You can add moisturizing products to the unit to enhance the look, and that’s all for the installation.
On a good day, the entire process won’t exceed 10 minutes if it’s your first-ever install. You’ll wear the wig in a shorter time if you’re used to it.
Ready-to-go wigs are diverse, and everyone can find what suits them. You can explore the lace wig options if you prioritize getting a unit with a natural hairline.
You can also be creative and get one with bangs. Bangs wigs enhance your facial features perfectly but also cover your hairline and give the impression that everything’s natural. Many different types of fringes make it a universal style.
However, pre-cut lace is best worn by women who want a simple yet stylish unit. It’s also perfect for women looking for a perfectly safe protective or recovery hairstyle. Beginners just delving into the world of wigs can also use it as a start while they figure out the complex world of hair extensions.
Whether young or old, your wig type and style are always out there. All you have to do is carefully scout for a compatible unit, and it’s all golden from thereon.
Maintaining your ready-to-go wear wigs is easy. You don’t have to do complex maintenance, especially if you buy a short wig. Lace wigs might also need more delicate care than no-lace variants.
Additionally, it’s human hair, and human hair is more challenging to maintain than synthetic. That said, here are some maintenance tips for your ready-to-go wigs.
- Wash the wig regularly, around once every two weeks.
- Use running lukewarm water during the washing and high-quality, sulfate-free human hair shampoos and conditioners.
- It’s best to avoid wearing the wig during physical exercises or when you sleep to prevent wear and tear. You should remove or cover it with a silk or satin scarf instead.
- You can use heat styling products on human hair wigs but not synthetic ones.
- Air dry the wig after you wash them, and store them on a mannequin head or wig stand.
Ready-to-go wigs are the easiest to install wigs on the planet. Even if you have other wig types, you should have one in your collection for days when you’ll need to get ready quickly.
Despite being simple to install, they accentuate you look equally like other wig types, or even better, depending on your installation prowess. If you’re ready to shop, check out Luvme Hair’s incredible units.