Women go through many changes in their physical, emotional, and mental life after they go through the process of creating another human life. While the mental and emotional turmoil is huge post delivery, almost all women are concerned about their physical changes and want to get back to their pre-pregnancy shape and energy levels.
Although some women are genetically lucky and revive their physical form back within an year or two of delivery, more than an average women do not belong to this group and seek medical advice after failing to achieve their goals through gym and good diet.
Mommy makeover surgical procedures such as Tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast augmentation are very commonly sought after processes by many new mothers. Being in good shape brings back the confidence in females and restores their sense of self.
If you are searching for a good plastic surgeon to get a mommy makeover New Jersey area, you should do a thorough research and only get consultation from a highly experienced plastic surgeon such as the one you get at Parakh Plastic Surgery centre in Eaglewood. They make customized treatment plan for you depending upon your body needs and try to achieve a healthy balance between what you could achieve through the cosmetic treatment and what your actual goals are.
Tips to recover fast after Cosmetic surgical procedures
Do not drive yourself back home post the surgery as you could still be under the effects of general anesthesia. Rest is extremely important after any form of surgical procedure and even though being a mom hardly leaves time for rest, you can follow these tips to incorporate some rest hours in your daily schedule for at least 3 weeks post surgery:
- Clear your schedule apart from your mommy duties for a minimum of 7 days post surgery.
- Seek help from your husband or mother or even a friend to help you with household tasks that require handling of heavy equipments.
- Do not bother about some trash lying here and there for some days even if it is frustrating.
- You can also plan to hire a house help for some days post surgery.
- Lifting heavy objects is not recommended post surgery and should be avoided at all costs.
- This also includes lifting your children and you can ask your husband to help you with the same or hire a childcare service for a few days.
- Do not skip even a single dose of medication and take them exactly as directed to avoid any post-surgical infections and complications.
- Plan in advance and get your household supplies in order before the surgery so that you need not make additional grocery tips.
- You can also load some frozen foods, fruits, and sandwiches to help you give additional time for rest after the surgery.
- Talk to your doctor if you are on any forms of blood thinners as they can cause serious complications that many need additional surgical procedures.
- Refrain from smoking and alcohol consumption.
Sleep well, rest well, and recover fast to get yourself in a new shape and form after the mommy makeover cosmetic procedures.