The well-renowned American firm – Bellsouth is highly popular for its telecommunication services, wireless, internet, and free-of-cost email services. The firm merged with AT&T in 2006 and is now a part of it which offers its excellent services across various countries. Bellsouth caters to the needs of its customers quite efficiently and offers them high-quality mailing services. The customers speak highly of Bellsouth’s mailing services that allows them easy access to their accounts for Bellsouth login email.
Every day, hundreds of new members are added to the Bellsouth family which is a milestone achieved for any telecommunication provider. All the new users are required to register for their accounts that allow Bellsouth email login from any platform. If you need assistance while creating a new account for Bellsouth email login, or with the Bellsouth email login/ Bellsouth email sign-in process – this guide will provide you with all the necessary details to make things super easy for you.
How to register for a new account using Bellsouth.net email login?
If you are new to the Bellsouth email, you shall register yourself to create a valid account of your own for easier Bellsouth email login. After successful registration, you can easily log in to your email account and enjoy the extraordinary mailing services provided by Bellsouth. For creating a new account, all you have to do is go through these instructions given below and follow them carefully –
- Start by opening the Bellsouth Email login page on your web browser.
- Once you enter the Bellsouth email login page, select the option that says ‘Setup an email account’.
- Here, you shall enter the user details including your name. Remember that you shall choose the name you prefer your contacts to see when you send an email to them.
- After this, click on the ‘Next’ button and mention the email ID you wish to use for this account at the time of registration.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ option once again.
- After this, a page will appear where you will have to manage the settings for your account’s incoming email server. You will get an option to choose between ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’ as your incoming mail server. The settings for both are as follows –
If you choose POP3 as your server, you will have to change the server settings as per the details mentioned below–
- pop.mail.att.net should be the name for your incoming server for POP3.
- 995 is the mail port for POP3 incoming mail server.
- When asked whether you need SSL encryption, tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- In the given spaces enter your Bellsouth Email login Username and Password correctly.
- You will also have to set the name for your outgoing mail server as smtp.mail.att.net, which will be similar in both the cases.
- 465 is the mail port for your outgoing mail server.
- For encryption security settings, you shall select SSL.
If the user selects IMAP as their incoming mail server, the settings shall be changed as per the information given below –
- imap.mail.att.net is the official name of the incoming mail server for IMAP.
- 993 is the mail port for the IMAP incoming mail server.
- Select the yes option when asked if you would like to select SSL encryption for your account.
- Enter the correct Bellsouth.net Email Login credentials for your account, in the ID and password boxes provided.
- smtp.mail.att.net will be the name for your outgoing mail server for IMAP as well as for POP3.
- Although, the mail server port for outgoing mail is different for IMAP – 587.
- Set SSL as encryption security for your IMAP server as well.
- After changing the server settings, create a strong password for your account for Bellsouth email login. Users should remember this password as they will be asked to enter this whenever they log in to their Bellsouth.net email login account.
- At last, tap on the ‘Next’ button and finish all the Bellsouth Email Sign-in steps of this protocol.
How can you log in to your Bellsouth email login account?
If you are wondering how to proceed with your Bellsouth login, follow the steps given below. After you have created your Bellsouth.net login account via the www.Bellsouth.net email login page, you can easily log into your account from different devices by simply visiting the Bellsouth email login page through the www.Bellsouth.net email login link. To do so, follow these steps –
- Open any web browser of your preference and enter the Bellsouth Email Sign In page through the following link – http://www.att.net.
- Click on the ‘Mail’ option towards the top right corner of your screen, once you enter the www.Bellsouth.net email login page.
- After this, the AT&T sign-in form will appear on your screen that allows Bellsouth Login.
- In the form, enter your Bellsouth.net email login details in the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ fields.
- Make sure you check the box that says ‘Keep me signed in’ to avoid logging out in case you are using a PC or laptop.
- Once checked, click on the ‘Sign in’ option towards the bottom of the page. This finishes your Bellsouth login process successfully.
Once you have completed Bellsouth.net login you can access your Bellsouth.net email login account to send or receive emails. Another method of Bellsouth.net login is to access it through Yahoo using Bellsouth email login Yahoo. Ever since AT&T has merged with Yahoo, users now have the alternative to access their Bellsouth login accounts via the Bellsouth email login Yahoo page. All you have to do is open the Bellsouth email login Yahoo link on your web browser and enter your Bellsouth.net login credentials.
How can you use your Bellsouth account via mail2web service?
Popular option users often stick to while trying to access their Bellsouth accounts via the www.Bellsouth.net email login link is to use it on mail2web. If you wish to do so, just follow a couple of steps as given below –
- Open mail2web.com/webmail/bellsouth link on your web browser.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you can access the Bellsouth login form.
- In the given field, enter the email ID and password you have registered with your Bellsouth account.
- Check the login credentials while entering.
- Click on the ‘login’ button once entered and you will gain complete access to your Bellsouth account on mail2web.
How to resolve some commonly encountered errors during Bellsouth email login?
Even if Bellsouth emails are known for their excellent services, users may still face problems while trying to log in due to a variety of reasons. Here are a couple of troubleshooting tips on how you can get rid of some of the most common issues associated with Bellsouth email logins.
1. Facing problems while logging into your Bellsouth account?
This problem might arise due to authentication errors as you might not be able to authenticate your ID to the email program. You might receive an ‘Invalid ID’ error message in such a case. You can try the following to resolve your problem –
- Make sure that the user ID as well as the passcode you are entering at the time of log in are correct.
- Users should make sure that the Num Lock and Caps Lock key has been turned off while entering the login details.
- Avoid making any spelling errors while entering your account’s ID and password.
- One of the most effective solution is to clear the installed cookies, extensions, and plugins from your web browser as well as clearing out all the cached data.
2. Are you having difficulty accessing the Bellsouth email account?
Sometimes the user might face issues while accessing their Bellsouth email account. Here are a few tips to help you with this –
- It is important that you delete your browsing data, history, cache, and cookies that might be causing this issue.
- Ensure that your web browser is updated and you have a smooth internet connection.
- Consider disabling your firewall.
3. How can I reset my Bellsouth password?
Security comes first. If your account password is too obvious or has remained the same for a long time now, it is advisable to change your password for security purposes. The user must remember the current password to go ahead with the reset process, as follows –
- Start by logging into your account using the Bellsouth Mail Login page. You can do this by simply entering your username/ email ID and password on the login page.
- Once you have logged into your account, you shall navigate to the ‘My Profile’ section and select the ‘set personal password’ option.
- At first, you will be asked to re-enter your current password, after which you can enter your new password
- Once entered, click on the ‘save changes’ button to save your new Bellsouth account password.
- Your password has been changed successfully and you shall enter it the next time you log in to your Bellsouth account.
4. How can I recover my Bellsouth login password if I forgot it?
It is not uncommon for users to forget their login passwords. If you have forgotten your Bellsouth login password, you have a way to recover it –
- Open the Bellsouth login page on the web browser of your preference and click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Here, you will be asked to enter the registered email ID for your Bellsouth account.
- Next, you shall enter your last name for security purposes and click on the ‘continue’ option.
- You will be given various options to recover your account password from which you can select any one option. The options are – entering the alternative email address for your account or answering the security questions you were asked at the time of your Bellsouth account sign-in.
- Select the option you prefer to choose and then follow the on-screen instructions carefully.