It is a great year for all MMO fans as on 3rd June we saw the release of WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade. Activision Blizzard opened the gates to Outland and millions of players upgraded their characters from the Classic Era realms to the TBC ones.
Yet another MMO is just on horizon, but this time something fresh and new. Amazon Games, which was called Amazon Game Studios has been developing its own MMO called New World since 2016. After several setbacks the game is finally to be released on 28th September 2021.
While both game are exceptionally addictive and fun to play, they give many players the opportunity to earn from them. This can be done by providing services to other players in the form of currency sales, game character, New World account sales, boosting and powerleveling. Among those, currency sales, known as WoW Classic TBC Gold and New World Coin perform really well. It does not take a lot to farm them in-game and there are literary millions of players that seek to buy them for their own character development.
1) BOE (Bind on Equipment) epic items. Burning Crusade added a lot of upgrades to the Classic and by utilizing the game professions like Blacksmithing, Engineering, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, Tailoring and Enchanting you can easily craft level 70 epic BoE item and sell it on the Auction House to other players.
2) Scryer and Aldor reputation items farming. Almost everyone of the player will seek to skill up their reputation with either Aldor or Scryer to exalted, and this requires a lot of Mark of Sargeras items (for Scryer) and Fel Armanent items for Aldor. Their price is usually around 20 gold coins and they do indeed drop often.
3) Gathering Professions: Herbalism and Mining. The shattered world of Outland is full of mining and herbalism nodes. Items like Fel Iron Ore and Adamntium Ore are much needed by all Blacksmiths, Engineers and Jewelcrafters. Herbalism is highly needed by all Alchemists who do not have the time to gather the herbs required for the high end game flasks.
4) Primal Farming. All of the primals, especially Primal Might are needed to craft super-high quality high end pvp or raid items. All of them, including Primal Air, Primal Fire, Primal Earth and Primal Water, as well as Primal Mana and Primal Life are needed for every class and talent specialization. Their lesser variants known as motes can be combined into a single primal which can be sold for a lot of gold.
While WoW Burning Crusade is not absolutely new to the market, it is a re-release of the original 2007 version and there are plethora of custom farming ways, New World is a new game and it was only available for experiencing it during the closed beta. So not many custom farming options are known right now. Custom ways can be learned by looking for New World coin farming guides, but for the time being, the very ordinary ways can earn you a lot of coin:
1) Questing. Completing the missions until you hit level 60 with your character will always reward you with experience points, gear and weapons which can be sold to vendors for coin, as well as several hundred or thousand coin pieces as rewards.
2) Looting. Do not forget the importance of looting the killed mobs. While most of the dropped loot is considered ‘trash’ and can be vendored, some items are of quality and can be traded and sold to other players at the Auction House.
3) Gathering and Crafting. By utilizing the professions, you can make quite a bit of coin even at the process of leveling. The world of Aeternum is full of resource nodes such as wood, stones, tinder, ores and minerals which can be gathered and crafted into special items through the refining and crafting professions and then sold to other players.