With the explosion of YouTube in recent years, the number of YouTubers has skyrocketed as well. More than ever, it’s important to find ways to promote your channel and videos to ensure that they get seen by as many people as possible. Here are a few ways to promote your YouTube channel for more views, subscribers and maximizing your profit!
1) Make Great Videos
The number one way to get more views on your YouTube channel is to make great videos. Videos that are interesting, informative, or just plain entertaining will keep people coming back for more. But how do you make great videos?
Here are a few tips -Pick topics that are going to be relevant in the future and cover them as soon as possible.
-Make sure your video isn’t too long and has a clear ending point so viewers know when it’s over
-Add annotations that give additional information about what’s being shown in the video -Tag other channels in the video description and mention them by name at least once during the video itself
-Don’t forget to include links to your other social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
2) Add Value to Your Subscribers
Your subscribers are the people who will watch your videos, so give them something of value. A great way to do this is by offering helpful tips, tricks, or information that they can’t find anywhere else.
You could also give them a behind-the-scenes look at your life or business, or offer exclusive discounts and deals. Whatever you do, make sure it’s something that will make them want to keep coming back for more.
3) Keep a Consistent Schedule
Here are a few ways to keep a consistent schedule.
1. Post new videos regularly and stick to a schedule. This will let your subscribers know when to expect new content and help keep them coming back for more.
2. Use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your videos and drive traffic to your channel.
3. Collaborate with other YouTubers or influencers in your niche to promote each other’s channels and cross-promote content.
4. Run contests and sweepstakes where entrants must subscribe to your channel and enter their email address before the deadline.
5. Include links to your YouTube page on all of your social media profiles so viewers can find you easily no matter where they’re searching for video content.
6. Create topical playlists that relate to current events in order to get viewers interested in what you have available on your channel.
4) Start a Discussion in the Comments Section
As a YouTuber, one of your main goals is to get more views on your videos. The more views you have, the more likely you are to get subscribers and grow your channel. But how do you promote your YouTube channel and get more views? Start by participating in discussions in the comments sections of other people’s videos.
Commenting on other people’s content will make them more likely to come back and comment on yours, which will lead to increased engagement with your video!
If you need any advice or support, reach out in our community discussion area!
5) Feature Other YouTubers on Your Videos
If you want to promote your YouTube channel, one of the best things you can do is feature other YouTubers on your videos. This will not only introduce your channel to their audience, but it will also help build relationships with other content creators. To find YouTubers to feature, search for channels that are similar to yours in terms of topic or style.
Then reach out to them about doing a collaboration. Not only will they be excited about getting more exposure, but they’ll also likely share the video once it’s live.
Another way to collaborate with another YouTubers is by interviewing them as part of your series or at the end of a blog post. Just make sure that you let them know ahead of time and get their consent before publishing!
6) Create Playlists Based on Each Video Topic
If you want viewers to watch more than one of your videos, make it easy for them by creating playlists. That way, they can watch a whole bunch of videos on a topic they’re interested in without having to search for them. Plus, having playlists helps improve your SEO. Here’s how to create them.
1) Go to your Video Manager and click Add Playlist
2) Give the playlist a name
3) Add the individual video URLs
4) Add any description you like (optional).
5) Select whether or not you want the playlist to be public or private.
6) Click Save Playlist when finished.
7) Check back often because new videos will automatically appear in your playlists after publishing!
7) Interact with other Influencers
One of the best ways to promote your YouTube channel is by interacting with other influencers in your space. This can be done by commenting on their videos, sharing their content, and collaborating with them on projects.
By building relationships with other influencers, you’ll not only get more exposure for your own channel, but you’ll also tap into their audience and gain new subscribers.