What is a world without artists? The modern age truly belongs to graphic designers. They envision and create compelling digital art and captivate us with their sheer brilliance. But the roles and responsibilities of a graphic designer go beyond creating art. They blend creativity with technology to transform the digital world into an intuitive platform accessible and desirable to the average audience. Here’s a quick look at all the things graphic designers do for us:
- Graphic designers use digital illustrations or applications to communicate ideas that inspire end-users.
- They design key marketing paraphernalia like company logos, banners, brochures, magazine covers, reports, and whatnot.
- Brand imagery is essential to a brand’s success, and it hinges on a graphic designer’s skills with the paintbrush and software applications.
- A skilled graphic designer can conceive palatable imagery capable of pulling crowds to a brand pavilion.
- They decide the look and feel of digital applications, ensuring a seamless merger of functionality and aesthetics.
Wow! That’s a lot of stuff graphic designers do, don’t they?
If you are here and reading this, it means you are in need of skilled graphic designers to do your bidding. But hiring a good graphic designer is no joke. The process usually starts with sifting through a whole bunch of CVs and proceeds to the conducting of long and tedious interviews where you have to try out each graphic designer with test projects. That’s a lot of work! Thankfully there is an easier way out.
Keep reading to know more!
Remote Graphic Designers – the new age magicians!
Of late, the process of hiring talented resources has gone through a drastic change. Remote hiring has taken the world by storm, leveling the playing field for startups and SMBs.
Earlier, only large multinationals had the privilege to tap into talent-rich resource markets like India for cost-effective manpower. The process required the MNCs to set up offshore Global Capability Centers in India via a sizeable investment in real estate and headhunting. But this whole process is out of reach of cash-strapped startups and mid-sized firms. Enter the remote resource providers!
Remote resource providers have revolutionized the job market by:
- Providing skilled yet low-cost manpower to startups.
- Making the hiring process hassle-free and fun.
- Helping employers bypass local hiring laws, giving them the freedom to upsize or downsize teams at will.
Why Remote Graphic Designers Are Invaluable Assets
So, you want to hire a graphic designer? There are two ways of finding the right resource for your project:
- You reach out to a hiring firm, friends, or family with your requirement, hoping they’ll turn up with a capable resource. Doesn’t sound like a lot of fun, does it?
- You ask a remote hiring company to find a remote designers for you, and voila! You can start with your project right away.
Remote graphic designers have been wielding their magic wands and captivating us for quite some time now.
- Major advertising companies and automobile design firms are leveraging the skillsets of remote graphic designers to produce poignant Ad Copies or stunning concept cars.
- The retail industry thrives on creative concepts aimed at pulling crowds. Remote graphic designers are contributing to this sector as well by designing brand-centric graphics, merchandise, wall art, and graffiti.
- In the last decade or so, the Social Media landscape has exploded with stunning creatives, all thanks to remote graphic designers.
- Software applications ranging from simple payment gateways to complex banking software have become more user-friendly and intuitive, thanks to the collaboration of remote graphic designers and UI/UX designers.
Hiring a remote graphic designer saves you money on salaries and perks and gets you the best of talents from resource-rich countries like India. Plus, you are free to upsize or downsize your team depending on your project volume and without worrying about local labor laws. We are talking total peace of mind here!
It doesn’t make sense to spend time and money on hiring expensive local resources, does it?
How Remote Resource TM Can Help You
If you need a talented remote graphic designer, here’s how Remote Resource TM can help you:
- Let us know your requirements and we will do the heavy lifting to locate suitable candidates.
- Next, we will help you conduct interviews with a number of talented graphic designers so that you can home in on your perfect remote resource.
- Once you have chosen your remote graphic designer, point them at your project and let them wield their magic!
- Your remote resource is available to work for you full-time in your chosen shift.
- Let us know if you want to hire more or reduce your team size, and we will be happy to help.
Remote graphic designers are transforming our digital experience every day with their talent, understanding of end-user mindset, and urge to master new tools. Designing magazine covers, creating Social Media graphics, or conceptualizing a high-end automobile – doesn’t matter what your project requirements are. A remote graphic designer can deliver on all fronts, skyrocketing your business in the process.